The 5th ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SHARIA AND LAW (AICOLS)
ISLAM, HUMAN RIGHTS AND LEGAL JUSTICE: Practice of Islamic Family Law, Islamic Legal System, Women and Judging, Children Rights, and Islamic Economy
- Prof. Dr. Phil. Al-Makin, S.Ag.,M.A. (Rector of State Islamic University Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta)
- Prof. Dr. Drs. H. Makhrus, S.H., M.Hum. (Dean of Sharia and Law Faculty of State Islamic University Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta)
- Dr. Kamilia Ibrahim, M.A (IIUM/Malaysia)
- Dr. Nadia Sonneveld (VVI/the Netherland),
- Prof. Dr. Amina Wadud (America)
- Prof. Dr. Ratno Lukito, M.A., DCL. (Sunan Kalijaga State Islamic University)
- Prof. Euis Nurlaelawati, M.A., Ph.D (Sunan Kalijaga State Islamic University)
- Dr. Labib Najib (Yaman University University)
- Dr. Mowafg Masuwd, M.A (Zawiya University, Libia)
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Tawat Noipom (Prince of Songkla University, Thailand)
- Dr. Lindra Darnella, M.Hum (Sunan Kalijaga State Islamic University)
- Dr. Seyed Masoud Noori (NYU Law School, Washington, USA
- All papers must be written in English.
- Selected papers will be published in Asy-Syir'ah Journal.
- Submission : s.id/aicolsregistration
All accommodation are under expenses of participants. The committee could help to provide information of accommodation and other inquiries.
- Mu'tashim Billah (0812-1310-1465)
- Ihya' Ulumuddin (0857-3131-4413)
* Free registration, snack, lunch and certificate.